Saturday 28 September 2013



This is another child's birthday card. This time for a girl (obviously i hear you say). You can see I was in a spellbinders phase.

I started by stamping the girl on white card (kanban stamp). Actually this was the non shiny side of centura pearl. Then i cut it out using a decorative square die from spellbinders. I cut a matching one in lilac. I then cut a piece of white centura pearl and embossed it with the heart lattice design. I cut a smaller strip and stamped the sentiment in the corner. This was matted on lilac card.

I cut a strip of lilac card with a spellbinder border die. i cut and embossed 2 buckles from holographic card and slid the strip in the top one and glued bottom one to them. I stuck this hiding the join.

I coloured the image in promarkers and mounted them as shown with foam pads. It was mounted on an A5 white linen base card. I added a few gems and the card was finished.

Easy enough but sweet for a little girl. Enjoy and keep crafting, Theresa xx


No comments:

Post a Comment