Tuesday 1 October 2013

Baby girl


Well i made this card when my son asked me to make a baby card for his singing lessons teacher. I have been on a spellbinder bender and so i stamped on the non shiny side of centura pearl card and cut it out with circle die and matted it on a lilac die. The image i coloured in promarkers.
Next i embossed the shiny side of a piece of centura pearl card with the heart lattice folder from creative expression. I stamped congratulations on the non shiny side of centura pearl card. I threaded a narrow piece of white card through a lilac buckle die and stuck it over join. I added a pearl to the centre of the buckle.
matted the card on lilac and mounted on A5 white base card.

The teacher loved it and thought it was great. I hope you like it too. Hugs Theresa xx















2 comments: