Sunday 8 March 2015

coasters

Hello again. Today I spent a very pleasurable day at a crafty workshop run by the talented Pauline Butcher.



We got very inky and had lots of fun but Pauline did get worried as we were very quiet as we were all concentrating on our work.


I chose to work with the octagonal coasters. My main stamps were all from the Designs by Ryn range.


Background was created with stencils and distress inks. I added some metallic distress paint to the images and a hint of platinum stickles for a bit of sparkle.


I went around all edges with the same metallic paint.

I hope you like my coasters. I certainly had loads of fun creating them, Theresa xx




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic set Theresa! I really like how you added the stamps to the side of the coasters. Makes for neat composition. Your highlighting is great on the designs too! Thanks for sharing again :)

    ReplyDelete