Tuesday 8 September 2015

Family of carollers.....

Hello again my friends. It's been a while since I blogged but then i have been on holiday so haven't done much crafting. However I have been quite busy since we came back and below is one of my makes.


Incidentally this happens to be my first Christmas card for this year. It is my turn again on the TTCRD challenge to share some inspiration with you and this is my card for this week.

                           

The sponsor is Drawn with Character and you can find the link to my didgi stamp here.


The colouring is all done with distress inks and a damp brush but for all the details you will need to look at the magazine published by TTCRD which you will find here.


 I did take several pics to try and capture all the details but I don't think the photos do it justice. There is bling and shine that is very visible to the naked eye but not on pics.



Just remember that our challenge is always anything goes and it runs on a weekly basis. So it is really simple to join in as anything you make will qualify. 


And there is always a prize up or grabs and designer spotlights that might earn you a guest DT spot too.


So go on. Join us in his week's challenge....you know you want too. See you there, Theresa xx


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafting by designs blogspot - september anything goes challenge
Crafting for all seasons - tic tac toe (die cuts, digi image, sentiment)
Creative moments challenge - anything goes/use a sntiment
Twisted Thursday challenge - anything goes: add layers


8 comments:

  1. This is a really lovely Christmas card Theresa and the Clarity Deck The Halls stamp goes beautifully and the die cut foliage and poinsettia are so pretty with the cute carollers too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've arranged those greeneries so beautifully and your card has plenty of good Christmas feel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Theresa! stunning card, luv your coloring! so glad you played along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely holiday card, thanks for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons!

    ReplyDelete