Tuesday 15 December 2015

Christmas Wishes

Hello my crafty friends. Time is going so fast, I nearly missed this post. totally forgot that it was time to blog my Tuesday Through the Craft Room Door inspiration.


This week our sponsor is Ann Fenton designs who is offering digis from her etsy store to the winner.


I chose to work with her Grapevine wreath and I used it to make 2 cards that are quite similar.


As usual the details of how I made them will be in the next TTCRD magazine which will be published shortly.


I do hope that you can glean the details from the pics and I hope you can join us for this challenge.


As always the theme is anything goes. So it would be nice to see on the other side, hugs Theresa xx




2 comments:

  1. Two very pretty Christmas cards Theresa amd I love the Grapevine Wreath design and then the lovely holly on top. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can always count on you Pat. Haven't forgotten you just haven't had time xx

      Delete