Tuesday 22 March 2016

Easter blessings

Hello my friends. It is time for another Through the Craft Room Door challenge and this week it is up to my team to offer inspiration.


Our sponsor this week is Digital Delights. She is offering a $5 voucher to the winner this week.


I chose to work with this sentiment which I used in different sizes. I took the opportunity to get some Easter cards finished.
The sentiment is called Flowering Easter Blessings and you can find it here.



For the rest of the details about the cards you will need to wait till the next edition of the TTCRD magazine.


Please do come and join us and remember that the theme is always anything goes. For further inspiration you can have a look at the the projects presented by the rest of the team on the TTCRD blog.



I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes

Theresa xx





6 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this sentiment! The dies are so intricate and pretty!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely colourful Easter cards Theresa and the die cut elements are really pretty and frame the greetings perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous collection of Easter cards, such pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x
    I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Pauline. i will have a look xx

      Delete