Tuesday 3 May 2016

best teacher clipboard

Hello my friends. Time is racing and I'm finding it hard to keep up at times. No sooner I blinked and it is Tuesday again. It is time for another Through the Craft Room Door challenge and as usual the theme is Anything goes.


Our sponsor  this week is The Stamping Boutique.

                                     The Stamping Boutique

The winner will get 2 images of their choice, unless they are using a Stamping boutique image, in which case they get 3 images.


For my card this week I chose a clip board image which you can find here. I felt that this image was quite versatile and also it would help me make a start on those end of year teacher cards.


All the details of this card will be in the TTCRD magazine which is published bimonthly. The new edition should be coming out anytime now.


I used spectrum noir pencils for colouring.
The stamps afre from Ken Oliver's Pegz range
background paper is 7 gypsies.


For more inspiration hop onto the main blog to see all the wonderful creations by my team mates.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Word Art Wednesday - anything goes


10 comments:

  1. What a great idea as an end of year gift for a teacher Theresa, and I love the bold red and yellow borders you have given the clipboard image and also the graph paper stamping goes really well. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice teacher card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, great color and layout. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our challenge here at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card for a teacher, Theresa! Adorable image! I love the colors you chose to work with too!
    I hope you have a great week!
    Hugs and smiles, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sheryl. hope you are keeping well xx

      Delete