Thursday 19 May 2016

midnight.....

This is hopefully another quick post from me.


This card materialized after I was roaming some blogs and came over the Addicted to CAS site whose theme was midnight.
I was then rummaging through my stamps for a sentiment when I happened on this stamp....bingo. I knew I wanted to use it for this challenge. So I stamped it in hydrangea archival ink on kraft card. It is from Carabelle studios.



I then masked off a border and stamped the fob watch from Claritystamp in same ink.
I brushed some faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress ink along border and over the main image.
 I then added some colour and shading with my spectrum noir pencils. Finally I highlighted the sentiment with a white sharpie as it had gotten lost on the card.
and voila'...... I hope it meets with your approval, Theresa xx.



6 comments:

  1. Very nice card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue works perfectly with the kraft card Theresa and that stamp is just wonderful for the challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat. I can always count on your comments, hugs xx

      Delete
  3. Yep...perfect for the midnight code word! Thanks for joining us at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete