Tuesday 10 January 2017

flowers and spring

Hello my friends. It is Tuesday again and so time for another Through the Craft room Door anything goes challenge.


Our sponsor this week is Sami stamps and I chose to work with a lovely floral image from the Flowers and spring range
The lucky winner will get a $12 voucher to spend in the shop.


I must say that I really enjoyed colouring in this image. If you want all the details of how I made this card you will find them in the next issue of the TTCRD magazine.


So now it is over to you. Come and join us with your creations. See you on the other side, Theresa xx.




2 comments:

  1. What beautifully coloured roses Theresa and I love the pretty doily type mat they are sitting on and the embossed background looks fabulous in that dark red with the pearls on and around the image, and also the diamond shaped gems in each corner. x

    ReplyDelete