Tuesday 4 April 2017

Lilies

Hello again. Twice in a row! What is going on? Well, it is time for Through the Craft Room Door challenge.


This week our sponsor is Bugaboo stamps.


The prize is a $12 voucher (4 digistamps).


I chose to work with this beautiful image called lily flower trio. I chose this image as it reminds me of home. In the garden at this time of year, we always had loads of calla lilies and I loved these flowers. Try as I might, I have never managed to grow them here.


I also thought that the image was quite realistic and have really enjoyed colouring it in. In fact, this card will be winging its way to my parents as their Easter card.


So now it is over to you. Remember that our challenge is always anything goes. See you on the other side, Theresa xx.


2 comments:

  1. The lilies are extremely pretty Theresa, and I'm sure your parents will love it. I think the double mat in coordinating colours echoes so prettily the colours in the image, and the peacock blue butterfly is a beautiful bright splash of colour also echoed perfectly in the bow and gems. A wonderfully designed card. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Pat. you always have something encouraging to say xx

    ReplyDelete