Tuesday 12 September 2017

more Christmas

Hello, my friends. the idea for these cards was once again derived from the current LIM challenge.


My first instinct was to make the kraft based card. So I stamped the ribbon sentiment and the stars in versamark and embossed with white detail embossing powder. I then coloured in using Faber Castell pencils - polychromos. I then added Finnabair glitter in matching hues to the stars and finally went around a square die with a white sharpie and added diamond sprinkles.


Whilst making the above, I started thinking what it would look like in different colours. So I went for the black first. This time I 'coloured it in' using glitters.



And the last one is on ivory card and embossed with tree branch embossing powder that my friend gave me a few days ago. The glitter is a brown glitter glue. The outline is with fossilized amber distress marker which I felt matched quite well.


I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:

Less is more - OLC: coloring in
Simon says stamp Monday challenge - it's written in the stars
Simon says stamp Wednesday challenge - stamptember stamp it
HLS September CAS - silhouette (stars)



16 comments:

  1. This outline Christmas greeting stamp looks great in all the different colours and love the bits of added glitter and heat embossed lettering in different colours. Three beautiful cards Theresa. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! these are awesome, luv the designs! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are stunning! I love that sentiment stamp, it's perfect for an effective CAS design and your use of colors and colored card bases really brings it alive! Your coloring looks great and I especially love the glittery sentiments! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! These are delicious and beautifully coloured. All the different coloured card bases make for a fantastic set and I'm rather jealous that you are so organised for the holiday season. Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Sarah. not as organized as i would like to be. i always need more than i make ;) xx

      Delete
  5. I love them all ! What gorgeous CAS cards with the same design and sentiment but with a so different look thanks to the various coloured card bases and your fantastic colouring ! Magnifique ! Thanks for sharing and for playing along at Less is More !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great christmas cards! I love them all in the different colours! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...what a beautiful trio of Christmas card, love all the different colors. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are some awesome Christmas card! Love the different type you made, my favorite I think is the gold one!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete